Preparing for your Shoot
- Take a look through my portfolio or others online and think about the style of shoot you like. Feel free to contact me to discuss ideas.
- Bring a couple of changes of outfits to get the most from your session. Try to avoid logos and patterns, plain works best.
- If more than one person, consider if you chosen outfits will blend together.
- It can be thirsty work, you could bring along snacks and drinks.
- Don't forget a hair brush
- And most important of all, RELAX and have fun!
Newborn Session Advice
- The studio is heated for a newborn shoot. It will keep baby nice and warm but may be a bit hot for us adults. Wearing layers is a good idea if you tend to be a warm person.
- New born shoots are recommended between 4-12 days old. After the first two weeks babies become much more alert. You will still achieve beautiful images but may not be sleepy.
- Some poses may not always be possible. Some babies are comfier in different positions to others. The comfort and safety of your baby are paramount and my top priority.
- Bring a snack and drink for yourself. Babies work at their own pace!
- Please bring any special toys, props or outfits you would like included.
- Be prepared for extra feeds, nappy accidents etc. As we all know these can happen at any moment!
- Try to keep baby awake before you arrive, you are more than welcome to then feed at the studio and hopefully they will settle nicely for their photographs.
- Being a parent is exhausting, relax and put your feet up while I work!
Terms and Conditions
Your privacy is extremely important to Julie Ware Photography. When you book a session with myself I will take a note of your name and contact details such as email, telephone number , address etc. These will only be used for the purpose of contacting you regarding your session and if you chose ,added to my database to enable me to contact you regarding any future promotions I may have. At no time will your details be passed on to third parties.
Copyright of images
Under the copyright act 1988 Julie Ware Photography retains the copyright of all images taken. It is a criminal offence to copy, screen grab or reproduce photographs without the consent of Julie Ware Photography. When you purchase digital files you are granted a license to use your images for personal use only (sharing on social media, with friends and family, printing yourself and to update model and actor portfolios). Images are not to be altered in anyway without prior consent.
I may wish to use your images for the purpose of promoting my photography to future clients on my website, social media and marketing materials, If you do not wish for your images to be displayed you will be given the option to opt out at the time of you session.